There’s Something About These Pictures That Is Oddly Satisfying…
You dont always require an explanation for why something feels good. The most important thing is that it does feel good (and not just because youre inebriated). There are things in life that just can”t be explained. Maybe they shouldn”t be. Some magnificent examples of things that are oddly satisfying are these images. Don”t feel weird that something as simple as stacked boxes is enjoyable. There”s no rhyme or reason to it. Just sit back and relax.
1. A can of soda that fit perfectly into a cup.
2. T-shirts stacked to show what”s on the t-shirt.
3. A box sliding into another box.
4. Logos that made long squiggles.
5. A door that could not have gotten closer to hitting a parked car.
6. A guy using a robotic arm to boogie without spilling beer.
7. A tank of gas that came out to $25 flat.
8. A vacuum head that”s the same size as a nook.
9. A Mobius ball.
10. A patch of snow that replicated the bench it was on top of.
11. A fork that stuck right into a place mat.
12. An exit like this.
13. A paint clone of the tray it was in.
14. The only time a plane”s overheard compartment has looked like this.
15. An exquisite grocery aisle.
16. Shopping carts stacked together nicely.
17. A color-coded rainbow bookshelf.
18. A gorgeously packed grape snack.
19. This ceramic artist at work.
20. A traffic cone fitting flawlessly into a patio.
(via BuzzFeed, r/oddlysatisfying) You can find peace in life when you enjoy the little things. These little things were meant to be enjoyed.
You”re right, Mr. Goat. It sure does. Lower your friends” blood pressure by sharing this with them (and click on the button below). They”ll thank you for it.